Prehospital Cardiac Critical Care monitoring
The monitoring in MobiMed Smart has clinical background from Ortivus monitoring solution CoroNet that is used in cardiac critical care units. It provides paramedics and receiving units at the hospital with the information they need to determine a patient’s status, by delivering accurate, real-time view of the patient’s vital signs.
MobiMed Smart monitoring:
- ECG up to 12 channels
It includes trend monitoring of ST-values and Advanced arrhythmia analysis in ECG monitoring.
- Secure, real-time transfer of 12-lead ECG’s and vital signs from the ambulance to the hospital
- Diagnostic quality of 12-lead ECG’s
- Handles monitoring in tough road conditions
Integration with external monitoring/defibrillator devices
MobiMed Smart is integrated and can be used with a number of external monitoring and defibrillator devices:
- Argus Pro LifeCare
- ZOLL X Series® Monitor/Defibrillator
- LIFEPAK® 12 monitor/defibrillator
- LIFEPAK® 15 monitor/defibrillator
- Philips HeartStart FR3 AED
The Capnography, 12-lead ECG waveforms, shock events, defibrillation waveforms and snapshots are automatically transmitted through wireless connection from the monitor/defibrillator to the ePR in MobiMed Smart. Vital parameters like NIBP, pulse rate, respiratory rate, SpO2, EtCO2 as well as values for shock energy can also be transmitted to MobiMed Smart. The extent of data/category transfer and the appearance on the ePR pages is adapted to client-specific requirements.