The CoroNet Bedside monitor collects and analyzes vital patient data from the measuring units, sets off alarms and stores the information in a medical-certified panel computer. All functions are easily accessible through a logical and intuitive interface using on-screen touch controls. The monitor connects to the CoroNet Central station, archive and workstation via a LAN.
Key features of the bedside monitor
- ECG monitoring with advanced arrhythmia detection and alarm
- Automatically starts MIDA analysis
- SpO2 monitoring with plethysmographic waveform
- NIBP displaying the last 10 values
- IBP displaying up to four measured values
- End tidal CO2, Respiration and Temperature
- Storage of all measurement data over 72 hours
- Running ECG analysis displayed in waveform
- Display of averaged 12-lead ECG
- Trends on all measured parameters
Alarm watch displaying severe alarms from all monitors
- Transfer of monitoring between Bedside monitors, Telemetry units, Transport monitors and MobiMed units
It is possible to open the Workstation on a Bedside while monitoring is running, to review – in detail – events that have occurred, also for other patients. By this, it is not just possible to see the ongoing ECG for an alarming patient but, as an extended alarm watch, review cause of alarm – without leaving the patient.