ISO 20000 certified support
Extensive experience from IT and Medical Technology, with Clinical Expertise
Ortivus support staff have extensive experience from working with complex IT installations and medical devices. All support staff are trained in ITIL, a set of principles for managing IT services.
We are ISO 20000 certified
ISO 20000 is the international best practice standard for IT Service Management. ISO 20000-1:2011, the current version of the standard, provides a set of standardised requirements for an IT service management system, known as an ITSMS.
Implementation of ISO 20000 brings with it many benefits and advantages:
- Reduction in incidents and improved incident management
- Adoption of an integrated process to the delivery of IT services
- Reduction in response times and interruptions to IT service
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Greater understanding of roles and business objectives
- Consistency in the delivery of services and products
- Evidence that ITIL best practices has been implemented